Transparent super glue: Particularly suitable for bonding metal to carbon, as well as metal to other metallic materials (e.g. aluminum).
- High resistance to impact and shock.
- Bonding of plastic, rubber, metal, carbon, porous materials, acidic surfaces
- Very economical; a few drops per application are sufficient
- Very low viscosity - Therefore best suited for very shallow bonding grooves or tight fitting tips and inserts.
- High resistance against moisture
- Optimal dosage due to soft LDPD dropper bottle.
Lightly roughen surfaces to be bonded and clean with solvent.
Apply a few drops of TopHat®Bond to the tip or insert and slide it into the shaft as far as it will go with a twisting motion.
The bond is:
Relatively firm after 10-20 seconds.
Securely fixed after approx. 60 seconds.
Entirely hardened after 24 hours. (Glued-in tips can be used for shooting after only 60 seconds).
Removable by heating from approx. 150 °C. When heating the tip, make sure that only the metal parts (insert or tip) are heated up.
Content per bottle: 5g