HAWKE XB1 1,5-5x32 SR - Riflescope
The XB1 series builds on the success of the Vari-Speed reticle calibration. This model, however, comes with a lighter, more compact and therefore more versatile overall package. The multi-layer coating of the optical components ensures high light transmission and a sharp and clear image.
Similar to the XB30, the red/green backlit reticle can be calibrated to arrow speeds between 83 and 129 m/s. The reticle can be adjusted to a range of up to 129 m/s. The reticle can be adjusted to a range of up to 1.5 m/s.
- two-colour red/green reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels
- Multi-coating of the lenses for a sharp and clear image
- etched reticle
- adjustable to arrow speed by rotating ring
- Adjusting towers with 1/2" MOA adjustment steps
- one-piece 1" / 25.4mm rifle scope housing for maximum strength
- lockable, fast focusing eyepiece for crystal clear vision
- compatible with Hawke ballistic computer BRC
- waterproof, shockproof and with nitrogen filling against internal fittings
- 10 years Hawke warranty
XB1/XB30 SR reticle
Etched with illuminated targets. The reticle provides breakpoints at 9m intervals in a range of 18 to 90m. The horizontal bar spacing corresponds to a length of 10 or 20 cm at the respective distance, the crosshairs to 3.5 cm. For arrow speeds between 76 and 130m/s.
Reticle: XB1/XB30 SR
Field of vision at 100m: 25,5-7,5m
Distance between eyes: 102mm
XB1 1,5-5x32 SR rifle scope