BEITER String Tool
The Beiter String-Tool is a multifunctional tool for different tasks on your string, but not only for that. It is sold in pairs, as the Beiter String-Tool can and should be used in pairs.
With the Beiter String-Tool you can very easily determine the amount of your strands or insert a Peep-Sight into the string for example.
After you have passed the first String-Tool through the string, you can count the strands. If you have one or more strands too many on one side, then you can "thread" the second one into the middle of the string and bring the strands to the desired side.
The number of strands is easy to see when you insert each strand into the grooves provided.
To insert the Peep-Sight, you can also use the second Beiter String-Tool by pulling both String-Tools apart inside the string to create a bigger area.
Basically you can use one Beiter String Tool to
- separate the string to insert a Peep-Sight;
- easily see the number of strands and "rethread" them with the second String-Tool included, until you have exactly half of the strands per side;
- thus more easily wrap a Beiter nocking point into the string;
- extremely easy to start a center serving;
- use the String-Tool as a scraper, for example to remove glue residue from an arrow rest.
Delivery contents: 2 pieces BEITER String Tool