BEIER Tigris - 60 inch - 20-55 lbs - Recurve Bow
An exclusive hunting recurve of the upper class! - The BEIER Tigris convinces not only with good shooting performance, but also with an excellent choice of materials, which makes it so unique. The riser is made of padouk wood and curly birch. Padouk is one of the most colourful and technically superior woods in the world.
The highlight of this hunting recurve are the limbs, which consist of bamboo laminate in the core, on which the wild-grained cocobolo together with the burl birch as the cover laminate form a flaming transition. Cocobolo, also known as Rio rosewood, is a very interesting type of rosewood. The heartwood is orange-red to dark brown with black veins running through it.
The excellent performance, the fantastic throwing power, the ergonomic draw behaviour and of course the stunning looks make the BEIER Tigris an absolute dream bow, even for the most demanding archer.
- Bow length: 60 in.
- Riser: Padouk with curly birch
- Front overlay made of used bow woods or materials
- Handle: pistol grip
- Limb core laminate: bamboo
- Cover laminate: wild grained cocobolo and burl birch
- Draw weights: 20 to 55 lbs (±2 lbs)
- Stand height: 8.0 to 8.5 inches
- Maximum extension length: 31 inches
- String: Spectra / Fast Flight suitable
- Made in Germany
- Available as right or left hand bow.
Scope of delivery:
Bow with string