Suggestions for you
TRU BALL Max Hunter+ Release
The TRU Ball Max Hunter+ Release delivers precise shots - over and over again! The secret behind this success is the reverse trigger, which is not triggered with the index finger but simply pushed forward with the thumb to release the string. Despite this functionality, the Max Hunter+ is not a typical thumb release, because the trigger does not lie on the side of the release as usual, but in the extension of the release, on top. The jaws of the release pliers open when the trigger is pressed and close when the trigger is released. This way of releasing the string is almost silent and much smoother than usual. The trigger can be adjusted in sensitivity and pressure with only one screw.
The head of the TRU BALL Max Hunter+ release can be rotated 360° without building up any torque. This allows the hand to be turned while pulling out the bow without twisting the loop.
- Trigger activates by pushing forward.
- Completely silent for successful hunting.
- Easy to open and close jaws.
- Head swivels 360 degrees to eliminate torque.
- Adjustable sensitivity screw.
- 1/2" size ergonomic head.
- Lanyard attachment added security.
Handle Type: 3 Finger
Available Size: One Size
Black or Camo