Suggestions for you
Shaft | VICTORY ARCHERY VXT Target - Gamer - Carbon - incl. Pin Nock
With the VXT, VICTORY ARCHERY introduces a revolutionary new target arrow – A parallel taper design for superior accuracy, high FOC, and faster arrow recovery in flight. A thinner, waeker tail section reduces wind drift and improves clearance during launch, while a thicker front section increases FOC and improves down range accuracy.
VICTORY's patented manufacturing process ensures extra-low tolerances that are unmatched in the industry. So the VXT Target gives you the good feeling and confidence in your equipment that you need when you're on the shooting line setting new personal records.
VICTORY ARCHERY has succeeded in making their nearly perfect products even better! But how? "ICE" is the solution! ICE is the new nano-ceramic coating that penetrates the microscopic pores of the carbon and makes the surface much smoother. You will quickly feel and be convinced of the advantages of this new technology: the shaft/arrow is less susceptible to wind and is much easier to pull out of the target. The surface is also much more durable, less prone to optical defects, odorless and completely resistant to moisture.
- Spine: 300, 355, 450, 550, 630
- Internal diameter: 0.166 inch/ 4.21 mm
- Straightness tolerance: ± 0.003 in.
- weight tolerance: ± 0.5gr
- max. length: 31.0 in.
- Outer Diameter (front)
- Spine 300: 0.241 Inch/ 6,12 mm
- Spine 355: 0.237 Inch/ 6,02 mm
- Spine 450: 0.236 Inch/ 5,99 mm
- Spine 550: 0.234 Inch/ 5,94 mm
- Spine 630: 0.235 Inch/ 5,97 mm
- Outer Diameter (middle)
- Spine 300: 0.236 Inch/ 5,99 mm
- Spine 355: 0.229 Inch/ 5,81 mm
- Spine 450: 0.230 Inch/ 5,84 mm
- Spine 550: 0.228 Inch/ 5,79 mm
- Spine 630: 0.229 Inch/ 5,81 mm
- Outer Diameter (back)
- Spine 300: 0.212 Inch/ 5,38 mm
- Spine 355: 0.207 Inch/ 5,25 mm
- Spine 450: 0.210 Inch/ 5,33 mm
- Spine 550: 0.210 Inch/ 5,33 mm
- Spine 630: 0.209 Inch/ 5,30 mm
- Spine 300: 8.3 grains per Inch
- Spine 355: 7.4 grains per Inch
- Spine 450: 7.4 grains per Inch
- Spine 550: 7.1 grains per Inch
- Spine 630: 7.4 grains per Inch
- Nock: Pin-Nock incl. Bushing
Scope of delivery:
Shaft incl. Pin-Nock and Bushing