Suggestions for you
Shaft | VICTORY ARCHERY 3DHV Target - Sport - Carbon - incl. AAE Nock
The small diameter 3DHV Target is a great blend of speed, precision and durability. Less affected by wind and lightning fast, this is one of the lightest and fastest arrows on the market today.
VICTORY's patented manufacturing process ensures extra-low tolerances that are unmatched in the industry. So the 3DHV Target gives you the good feeling and confidence in your equipment that you need when you're on the shooting line setting new personal records.
VICTORY ARCHERY has succeeded in making their nearly perfect products even better! But how? "ICE" is the solution! ICE is the new nano-ceramic coating that penetrates the microscopic pores of the carbon and makes the surface much smoother. You will quickly feel and be convinced of the advantages of this new technology: the shaft/arrow is less susceptible to wind and is much easier to pull out of the target. The surface is also much more durable, less prone to optical defects, odorless and completely resistant to moisture.
- Spine: 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800
- Internal diameter: 0.204 inches/ 5.18 mm
- Straightness tolerance: ± 0.006 inches
- weight tolerance: ± 0.5gr
- max. length: 31.0 inches
- Outside diameter
- Spine 300: 0.255 inches/ 6.47 mm
- Spine 350: 0.251 inches/ 6.37 mm
- Spine 400: 0.247 inches/ 6.27 mm
- Spine 500: 0.242 inches/ 6.14 mm
- Spine 600: 0.244 inches/ 6.19 mm
- Spine 700: 0.243 inches/ 6.17 mm
- Spine 800: 0.240 inches/ 6.09 mm
- Spine 300: 7.1 grains per Inch
- Spine 350: 6.4 grains per Inch
- Spine 400: 5.9 grains per Inch
- Spine 500: 5.1 grains per Inch
- Spine 600: 5.5 grains per Inch
- Spine 700: 5.4 grains per Inch
- Spine 800: 5.0 grains per inch
- Point: free selectable
- Fletching: free selectable
- Nock: AAE-Nock incl. Unibushing
Scope of delivery:
Shaft incl. AAE-Nock and Unibushing.