NATURFOAM Repair kit - large
Each kit consists of two products:
Product A: dyed medium brown (or polyol resin): 2 bottles
Product B: (isocyanate or hardener): 1 bottle
Caution: Before use, stir well the closed bottle of product A to homogenize it.
- These two products are very sensitive to cold and moisture and should only be stored and processed in well-ventilated rooms. The ideal temperature for processing is 18°-20°.
- The products should only be processed in a clean, dry mixing vessel with sufficient volume.
- Protect skin and eyes with appropriate clothing. The use of a mask is recommended.
- The liquids are mixed in the ratio 2(A):1(B).
- Mix the two parts vigorously by hand or electrically for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture carefully into the holes and cavities that need to be repaired. You may need to widen the holes and cavities a little to allow the liquid to flow in easily. The product will expand as it hardens (1/3).
- After about 12 minutes the reaction of the two materials is complete and you can remove any excess from your 3D target. After 24 - 36 hours the substance has reached its full hardness.
Product A: 950ml resin (two bottles)
Product B: 950ml hardener (one bottle)
Total weight: 3kg