BOOSTER Caliper Quick Adjust - Release
The Release Caliper Quick Adjust from BOOSTER is a pincer release and is triggered with the index finger. The way it works is as simple as it is ingenious: the release is simply wrapped around the wrist and closed, the aluminium pincers of the release head grip the loop of the string and you can draw your bow. With your index finger on the trigger, you then release the string easily and, above all, cleanly and precisely. By using a flexible strap instead of a rod or a wide belt between the release head and the wrist, always remains mobile and forgives mistakes in the shot execution.
Suitable for right and left-handed shooters.
- Pincer release with wrist strap.
- The shot is released via the index finger.
- Padded and adjustable wrist loop with buckle closure.
- The release head is extremely mobile
- Distance between wrist loop and release head adjustable in length.
Scope of delivery: