Suggestions for you
BEIER Long Tigris - 68 inch - 20-55 lbs - Longbow
The BEIER Long Tigris is a real tiger among longbows. The uncompromising throwing performance, the supple ergonomics and the fabulous choice of materials make the Long Tigris almost unique among longbows. The middle section of the longbow is made of Padouk, combined with curly birch. Padouk wood is one of the most colourful and technically superior woods in the world.
The highlight of this longbow is the wild-grained cocobolo, which forms the flaming transition with the curly birch as the cover laminate. Cocobolo, also known as Rio rosewood, is a very interesting type of rosewood. The heartwood is orange-red to dark brown with black veins running through it. It is this combination of materials that makes the Long Tigris an absolute dream bow, even for the most demanding archer.
The Long Tigris longbow is carefully handcrafted by experienced bow makers according to the rules of traditional bow making. It is an outstanding example of what is possible in traditional bow making. This bow is professionally built by Bogensport Beier under the label "By Beier Germany", the brand for the discerning archer.
- Bow length: 68 in.
- Riser: Padouk with burl birch
- Front overlay made of used bow woods or materials
- Handle: Locator grip
- Throwing arm core laminate: bamboo
- Cover laminate: heavily grained cocobolo and burl birch
- Draw weights: 20 to 55 lbs (± 2 lbs)
- Stand height: 7.00 to 7.50 in.
- Maximum extension length: 31 inches
- String: Fast Flight / Spectra
- Made in Germany
- Available as a right or left handed bow.
Scope of delivery:
Bow with string