AXCEL Curve RX Recurve Scope
The AXCEL Curve RX has a non-magnified lens that is FITA approved. The lens is pre-drilled and ensures optimal placement of the fiberglass pin. The package includes fiberglass pins in red and green, an 8/32 threaded rod, spacers and o-ring for the lens, and a rheostat cover for the fiberglass pins. The adjustable cover allows you to regulate the incidence of light on the fiberglass pins and adjust the brightness of the pin.
- Comes with Clear Targets X-Zone Drilled 0x Lens
- Can be used with or without a lens.
- Features a 0x magnification, FITA legal, drilled lens for perfect fibre placement.
- Wrapped fibre for increased brightness
- Includes: #8-32 Rod, Aperture Discs, O-ring, Spacer Pin Retainer, & Lens Retainer
- Includes a selection of apertures to frame your target best for you (square and 3/8", 7/16" and 1/2" round).
- Includes rheostat fibre for adjustable pin brightness and reduced starburst.
- Choose .010", .019" or .029" fibres
Black, green, red, purple, orange or blue
Please note the following information about the indicated and actual delivery time:
You are purchasing an item here which we do not keep in stock ourselves, but which we order from the wholesaler for you. As a rule, the item will arrive at our shop in approx. 5-7 working days and can then be shipped to you immediately. For this reason, the delivery time shown in the order form is a maximum of 8-9 working days.
However, our shop system cannot show the stock of wholesalers and suppliers. Even the wholesaler cannot always have every variation in stock. Therefore, it can happen that the article must be ordered directly from the manufacturer (Asia, America). In this case, the delivery time can be extended up to 12 weeks. In special cases, the article is made for you and can entail an even longer waiting time.
After placing an order, you will immediately receive information with a more exact delivery time from us. If possible, we will also offer you alternatives. Thank you very much for your understanding.