STEAMBOW AR-6 Stinger II Tactical - 55 lbs / 190 fps - Crossbow
The Stinger II Tactical is THE revolution in ultra-light, tactical crossbows: with a completely redesigned base, new throwing arm technology and a length-adjustable buttstock, it is fully designed for the repeating mechanism. Both the crossbow housing and the magazine are made of high-quality, robust polymer plastic and are characterised by durability and an optimal weight. The innovative limbs are made of a fibreglass-carbon blend and allow for incredible power in such a compact crossbow. The long AR-15 buttstock makes the AR-6 Stinger II much more comfortable and easier to cocking by making the most of the lever principle.
The magazine is designed in such a way that it can even accept and fire bolts with broadheads. Reloading is particularly easy: a simple press on the rear sight opens the cover and 6 arrows can be reloaded. The continuous Picatinny rail at the bottom also allows flexible positioning of the foregrip.
- Lightweight and compact pistol crossbow with 6-round magazine and AR-15 shaft.
- Made of high quality polymer.
- Extremely robust, very reliable and, thanks to precise manufacturing, accurate shooting at distances of up to 25 metres.
- The bolt action system requires significantly less effort than the "standard" variant.
- The built-in glass/carbon limbs with a draw weight of 55 lbs are very efficient and achieve amazing arrow speeds of up to 190 fps despite the relatively low draw weight.
- Built-in illuminated front sight for fast target acquisition.
Arrow speed: 190 fps / 58 m/s / 208 km/h
Kinetic energy: 18 joules / 13.5 ft-lbs
Magazine capacity: 6 bolts
Weight: 1,18 kg
Scope of delivery:
Repeating crossbow AR-6 Stinger II with magazine (incl. integrated accessory compartment).
Length-adjustable shoulder rest
6 bolts with Bodkin tip