Hybrid Longbow from Kaiser.
- Tournament level performance.
- Super-smooth draw.
- Reflexed design for increased speed and accuracy.
- Teknowood construction for increased strength.
- Compact 64" design ideal for speed or shorter draw lengths.
- Ergonomic grip design for comfortable and consistent hand position.
- Manufactured and designed in Europe.
- Striking, traditional and modern colour options available.
- Material: Teknowood, M
- Length: 62"
- Brace Height: 6.5 - 7.5"
- Max Draw Length:
- Reinforced Limb Tip: Yes
- Included Items: String, Rest, Stringer and Bowsleeve.
Determination of the draw hand
The draw hand is the hand that pulls the string. This means that a right-hand bow is held in the left hand and pulled out with the right hand.
The determination of the personal draw hand has far less to do with whether one is left or right-hand than one might initially assume. Rather, it is a matter of determining the dominant eye. The dominant eye is used for targeting. This automatically results in the draw hand.
The term "dominant eye" refers to the eye the visual information of which superimposes everything. If a shooter would try to aim with the other eye, he would have to pinch the dominant eye.
There are two ways to determine the dominant eye: On the one hand, it is the eye that is generally preferred, for example when looking through the viewfinder of a camera, through the spyhole or similar situations. On the other hand, there is a small exercise with which the dominant eye can be determined beyond doubt:
- The arms are stretched out and with thumb and index fingers of both hands, a triangle is formed.
- The triangle is used to target a small target, such as a power socket or a cabinet knob. This object is focused.
- The hands are now slowly moved towards the face without the target being taken out of focus.
- The triangle of thumb and index fingers will automatically incline to one half of the face and the dominant eye will lie within it.
If eye and hand dominance do not match, the bow should still be selected according to eye dominance. The arms can easily be trained on the new draw hand, the eye cannot.
More information about the choice of the right bow type, the right draw weight and the right arrows can be found here:
Please note the following information about the indicated and actual delivery time:
Here you are purchasing an item which we do not keep in stock ourselves, but which we order from the wholesaler for you. As a rule, the item will arrive at our shop in approx. 5-7 working days and can then be shipped to you immediately. For this reason, the delivery time shown in the order form is a maximum of 8-9 working days.
However, our shop system cannot show the stock of wholesalers and suppliers. Even the wholesaler cannot always have every variation in stock. Therefore, it can happen that the article must be ordered directly from the manufacturer (Asia, America). In this case, the delivery time can be extended up to 12 weeks. In special cases, the article is made for you and can entail an even longer waiting time.
After placing an order, you will immediately receive information with a more exact delivery time from us. If possible, we will also offer you alternatives. Thank you very much for your understanding.