KAISER Eger - 64" - 25-60 lbs - Take Down Recurve bow
The historical Eger Castle in Hungary gives the KAISER Eger Recurve Bow its name and inspiration. The design as a three-part recurve bow is characterized by the comfort of the screw throwing arms, which provide an elegant and uniform appearance between the centrepiece and the throwing arms. The centrepiece is made of high quality Bubinga and Amazaque wood and has a vertical accent strip. This is not only attractive, but also durable and torsion-resistant. The 64-inch bow length is not only versatile, but also agile and forgiving when shooting. The limbs with a clear back allow the characteristic Zebrano wood grain to shine through for a natural look, while the reinforced limb tips allow the use of high performance strings.
- Traditional, high quality recurve bow.
- Elegant limb design with heel-free transition to the riser.
- Made of high quality woods with micarta reinforcements for more stability and strength.
- Higher dead weight for more stability and quietness.
- Ergonomic grip design for more comfort and a more even hand position.
- Manufactured and designed in Europe.
- Natural look of the limbs through clear fibreglass laminate.
Bow length Draw weight recommended max. Material Hand KAISER 64" 25-60 lbs 7.5" 30" Bubinga, Right hand
- Eger -
Bow with string