Carbon bolt | GOLDTIP Swift - Bodkin - Carbon - 16"-22"
You have spared no expense to buy the best crossbow? Then why should you settle for less than the best bolts? GOLDTIP's Swift bolts provide maximum performance for your crossbow and are probably the best bolts on the market. GOLDTIP's Swift bolts are primarily used in compound crossbows.
As a special feature in the Bodkin version of the Swift Bolt, the X-BOW FMA Bodkin point with 100gr or 125gr is used, which penetrates deep into the target due to its special shape of the point, known from hunting points, with hard edges and flat surfaces.
- Length: 16, 20 or 22 inch
- Ø shank (inner): 0.300 inch
- Ø shank (outer): 0.337 inch
- Weight per inch: 7.3 Grain
- Straightness: +/- 0.005 inch
- Tip insert: 50 grain (aluminium)
- Tip: X-BOW FMA Bodkin - 100gr or 125gr
- Fletching: 4 inch Vanes
- Nock insert: 20 Grain
- Nock: Moon nock
Crossbows up to 150 lbs draw weight
Scope of delivery: