Softair | GLOCK 17 GEN4 - GBB - over 0.5 Joule - Gun
The Austrian company Glock is one of the best-known weapon manufacturers in the world. Glock"Simplify your Life" reflects the positive characteristics of the popular pistol series, which can be found in the military, official and civilian market. Glock handguns are distinguished by their unmistakable design. Easy maintenance, low weight and nevertheless very robust, these are the main criteria which speak for the purchase of a Glock. Not for nothing do we find Glock pistols in current computer and console games, as well as action movies and series.
The Glock 17 GEN4 is an ergonomic, easy-to-use gas-blow-back pistol on the German softair market thanks to the Umarex licence. The high demands of Glock are reflected in the model manufactured by VFC. Clear markings and convincing materials ensure a weapon that is technically and optically perfect.
- The frame is made of robust plastic and thus reduces the weight of the weapon.
- The handle is slightly roughened and the optimally positioned controls are easily accessible.
- This licensed replica of the Glock also has no other safety device than the integrated trigger protection.
- The rear sight / front sight is provided with white markings to facilitate fast target acquisition for the shooter.
- The manufacturer VFC uses the proven system of the VP9 series or the PPQ for the technology.
- In order to guarantee a long service life and reliable function, particularly stressed parts are made of robust metal.
Thanks to the Umarex license and the realistic processing of VFC, the Glock series is ideal for both players and collectors and enriches every collection.
approx. 1,0 Joule
rear sight and front sight, not adjustable
ATTENTION! - proof of age required!
Soft-Air weapons with an energy above 0.5 Joule are subject to the Weapons Act and must have an"F" marking in the pentagon. The acquisition, possession and transport of weapons is permitted to persons of legal age without a weapons licence. They are, however, subject to the ban on driving (§42a WaffG).