2022 PSE Levitate SD S2 - Compound Bow
Designed to maximise every advantage that high-performance carbon has to offer, each riser is carefully handcrafted by skilled craftsmen in the USA. With the Dead Frequency carbon layup developed by PSE, the Levitate fits perfectly in the hand and is extremely quiet when shot. It is optionally powered by the all-new, wider-based E2 Cam System with a brand new, unmatched bearing design for ultimate stability and increased precision, reduced friction for a smoother feel and faster speeds at all draw lengths.
The draw cycle and release have also been optimised at all draw lengths, so you can expect maximum performance regardless of module position. Every single detail, from the cable guard to the bushings and axles to the chords, has been fine-tuned to create a bow that stands out from the rest.
A masterpiece - E2 & S2 Cams
- Specifically designed cams for maximum energy transfer from limbs to arrow.
- Maximised performance for improved speeds at long and short draw lengths.
- Cam tracks are 15% wider for better load distribution on the shaft, resulting in a more stable and consistent shot.
- The new bearing system has been designed and tested to withstand extreme, repeated use.
- E2 & S2 Cams with Let Off of 80% - 90%.
- Wider and more robust draw stops provide an amazingly solid backplate for the ultimate shooting experience.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs / 1.63 kg.
- Draw length: 25 - 29 in.
- Draw weight: 60, 70, 80 lbs
- Speed: 333 - 341 fps / 365 - 374 km/h
- Let off: 80-90%
- Length (axle to axle): 32.25 inches / 81.92 cm
- Brace height: 6 inches / 15.24 cm
Scope of delivery:
Please note the following information about the indicated and actual delivery time:
Here you are purchasing an item which we do not keep in stock ourselves, but which we order from the wholesaler for you. As a rule, the item will arrive at our shop in approx. 5-7 working days and can then be shipped to you immediately. For this reason, the delivery time shown in the order form is a maximum of 8-9 working days.
However, our shop system cannot show the stock of wholesalers and suppliers. Even the wholesaler cannot always have every variation in stock. Therefore, it can happen that the article must be ordered directly from the manufacturer (Asia, America). In this case, the delivery time can be extended up to 12 weeks. In special cases, the article is made for you and can entail an even longer waiting time.
After placing an order, you will immediately receive information with a more exact delivery time from us. If possible, we will also offer you alternatives. Thank you very much for your understanding.